Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Channel Marketing Manager (CMM) will focus on developing corporate driven programs and promotions to the channel. This position is expected to be well-informed of the marketing and sales environment of the channel to best serve the objectives of the company and adjust marketing initiatives accordingly. The CMM will also lead and develop the marketing activities for our Channel Partner Alliance Program and tradeshow efforts across CyberPower.
- Direct, plan and manage partner marketing and advertising activities. Own the process from concept to completion. Work with creative and digital marketing organizations to fulfill requests and align on message and strategy.
- Manage Channel Sales marketing budgets and effectiveness.
- Own and manage CyberPower tradeshow strategies and promotional items.
- Oversee Channel Marketing Specialist and Tradeshow Coordinator.
- Maintain marketing calendar for channel. Work with Marketing, Sales and Sales Operations to execute channel marketing activities, sales tools and presentations. Lead Channel Partner Alliance marketing activities.
- Create promotions and communications strategies for partner rewards program (Perks).
- Work with Sales Team to design, manage and measure MDF campaigns, Incentives and Spiffs.
- Work with Reseller Channel Team and outside partners to develop vertical lead generation programs.
- Standardize channel floor days, table tops, trainings and other on-site channel activities.
- Work with Channel Sales leadership to establish Channel Web Portal strategies.
- Four year college degree in Marketing or similar discipline recommended.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing or channel marketing.
- Professional written, verbal, presentation skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, organization, accuracy, and follow through.
- Travel required (10-15%).
We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and benefits (Medical, PTO, 401(k), Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.).