The Channel Sales Executive will be responsible for establishing relationships and driving profitable revenue with assigned accounts and designated region. With the directive of establishing and building long-term partnerships, the individual will work with key internal and external stakeholders in developing, implementing and managing key initiatives and growth plans in line with CyberPower vision and values. Designated accounts and customers within the territory include IT Distributors, VARs, MSPs, System Integrators, cloud service providers, Retail and end users.
- Generate new business opportunities and leads. Create proposals and quotations. Manage, monitor, and follow through on opportunities through closure.
- Cultivate multiple relationships at all levels within managed accounts.
- Manage accounts by conducting and leading sales calls to build opportunity pipeline and consistent growth.
- Recruit, enroll and develop new accounts in the Partner Alliance program.
- Manage inventory levels and pricing for managed accounts.
- Provide strategy for forecasting and development of growth initiatives.
- Budget, plan and execute annual marketing plans for managed accounts.
- Select, attend, and manage trade shows, events, training and outings that the company will be represented at.
- Manage and execute sales promotions and marketing activities and initiatives to meet or exceed specified goals.
- Educate distribution and reseller sales professionals on products, programs, promotions, competitive advantages and how to sell products to customers through product knowledge sessions.
- Manage assigned accounts by conducting and leading customer training events and webinars.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of technology based sales experience. Data/Com, Electrical, or IT Channel sales experience required.
- Knowledge of IT Channel a plus
- Knowledge of power supply products and market.
- A proven track record of sales excellence with a consistent achievement of assigned objectives and quotas.
- Professional written verbal, presentation and phone communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, accuracy, and follow-through.
- Proven ability to develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in assigned accounts.
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member; self-motivating
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Flexible, organized, personable.
- Travel is required; approximately 50%.
We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and benefits (Medical, PTO, 401(k), Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.).