The E-commerce Catalog Administrator will be responsible for managing and maintaining CyberPower’s catalog on our website and on distributor and reseller properties. This is a temp-to-hire role that manages all CyberPower North American online product merchandising across all internal and external customer touch points for CyberPower branded products. The Ecommerce Catalog Administrator is accountable for working in a diverse, demanding, fast-paced environment which requires strong attention to detail, project management, flexibility, and interpersonal communication skills.
Working with Marketing Program/Project Manager and Product Management Department on publishing and maintaining the CyberPower catalog on cyberpowersystems.com. Catalog content includes product images, descriptions, specifications, and pricing.
- Managing Syndication services: Etlilize, CNET, IDEA, and others as required to maintain CyberPower catalog syndication.
- Work with Channel Sales and Sales Ops Department and their distribution and reseller partners to manage our catalog content on their websites. Discover, record, and correct catalog managers to establish a point of contact for troubleshooting in salesforce.com. Identify and maintain a record of what syndication services are used.
- Work with Retail Sales and FTTx teams and their distribution and reseller partners on managing our catalog content on their websites.
- Manage the delivery of content assets with internal teams for services including Advizia, Amazon A+, CNET Content Cast; Retail content platforms.
- Work with PIM administrator and web operations team on automation of content between product database, website(s), syndication services and beyond to obtain great efficiency and accuracy.
- Audit and take necessary steps to correct CyberPower branded content across the internet, including but not limited to inaccurate product details and branded assets.
- Pro-actively retrieves, organizes and follows up on all assets necessary to complete projects on time with high accuracy and quality.
- Maintain and communicate the status and project progression of deliverables.
- Perform regular web content audits to ensure content is accurate and relevant.
- Provide monthly reporting on CyberPower branded catalog activities for senior leadership team meetings.
- Work diplomatically and effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Distribution and Reseller Channels
- Product publishing knowledge
- Strong working knowledge of CRM and CMS software.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications with a primary focus on Excel.
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with web-based project collaborations tools.
- Excels in professional communication between multiple internal and external customers
- Professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills that produce desired results.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers which includes coworkers, managers, customers, regulatory agencies and vendors.
- Capable of reading and interpreting information, such as reports, general correspondence and policy guidelines, with the ability to share with others as needed.
- Ability to use a computer and standard business and other work-related software with minimal instruction.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Excellent active listening, decision-making, team building and customer service abilities.
- Ability to work and prioritize independently with the capacity to collaborate with others.
- Excellent time and organizational abilities with the ability to seek assistance in a professional manner.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied projects simultaneously with minimal supervision while maintaining attention to detail.
- Capable of demonstrating an understanding of, and being sensitive to, serving a culturally diverse customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply newly acquired feedback, skills, and knowledge.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and comply with professional ethics and standards.
- Ability to learn and apply new competencies and information as to enhance individual job performance and make recommendations to the department.
- Strong sense of urgency, accuracy, and follow through with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member; self-motivating
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Flexible, organized, personable; professional attire required.