Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Communication Manager (MCM) will lead, direct and manage the creation of marketing assets for Cyber Power Systems (USA), Inc. The MCM will collaborate, lead, execute, and deliver marketing strategies, brand assets and communication strategies that align with corporate goals.
- Concept, create and manage marcom, channel, packaging and branding assets. Will act as a lead of creative services and deliver assets to support business unit needs and marketing initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day activities of creative team: designers, copywriter and outside agencies.
- Publish month-end report of department developments, successes and project status.
- Coach, mentor and develop staff; including onboarding and career development.
- Administer project management tool for effective project completion and project trafficking.
- Oversee communication and coordination of marketing projects fulfilled by international CyberPower team.
- Collaborate internal with external efforts to develop and deliver marketing assets, copy and communications.
- Develop and execute the annual advertising schedule; including online, email and traditional print.
- Create and implement targeted campaigns.
- Manage the creation of sales tools, flyers, brochures, catalogs, videos, packaging, planograms, etc.
- Uphold and enforce brand guidelines in all communications.
- Develop PR pipeline to support key growth and initiatives including contributing content for social media outlets.
- Assist in the development of developing maintaining brand and packaging guidelines and standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Four year college degree in Marketing or similar discipline recommended.
- Minimum of 7 years of marketing experience; preferably experience in both consumer and business-to-business marketing.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, management and organization skills.
- Effective professional written, verbal, presentation skills.
- Experience in managing creative teams and employees.
- Knowledge and practice of packaging and packaging design preferred.
- Strong sense of urgency, accuracy, and follow through.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time while working in a self-directed work environment.
- Proficient in MS Office. Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and benefits (Medical, PTO, 401(k), Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.).