Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Project Manager (MPM) is responsible for the coordination and completion of marketing program projects. Administers all aspects of projects, organizing and recording status. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors activities, and summarizes progress of each project. Prepares reports for management relating to status of individual projects and campaigns.
- Manage marketing projects from concept through completion, interfacing with business partners, stakeholders, internal teams and external agencies.
- Manage and ensure delivery of programs in support of brand delivery, new marketing initiatives, product launches, asset creation and other duties as assigned.
- Initiate and maintain reporting relationships with project stakeholders including team members, peers, managers, customers, vendors, and other affected departments to coordinate efforts
across multiple business units and ensure continuous efficient management of projects; gathers input and feedback.
- Actively contributes to ad-hoc corporate marketing efforts such as newsletters, messaging, emails, blogs, public relations efforts, content creation/syndication and social media outlets.
- Strong writing capability and ability to edit marketing copy for marketing collateral, internal communications, story boards, etc.
- Act as an interface between marketing and product management teams.
- Communicates issues, conflicts and delays on projects and product launches to management and leadership. Anticipates and navigates risks and elevates challenges when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Four year college degree in Marketing or similar discipline recommended.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing project management.
- Demonstrate a strong foundation in a variety of project management concepts, practices and procedures.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical and organization skills.
- Professional written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, accuracy, and follow through.
- Ability to manage multiple projects successfully at the same time while working independently in a self-directed work environment.
- Comfortable in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Exercises good judgement.
- Use project management software to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proficient in MS Office.
We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and benefits (Medical, PTO, 401(k), Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.).