The Supply Chain Analyst (SCA) will be responsible for completing moderately complex analysis and leading tactical analytics projects which will include a combination of demand/ supply planning, distribution, inventory management, and customer service elements. Also ensures customer needs are met in accordance with company and industry best practices. The SCA will work closely with the sales and operations team to support and enable Supply Chain process capabilities and information for decision making, management, measurement, and control.
- Collect and manipulate supply chain data to influence and drive strategic reporting and business decisions.
- Prepare and distribute weekly Supply Chain analysis reports to manager and others who require this data.
- Provide management with timely, accurate, and pertinent information and analysis so decisions may be made efficiently and in alignment with strategic objectives.
- Regularly provide support and alignment with multiple sales channels with on demand planning activities such as promotions, events, transition management, one-time buys, to determine inventory replenishment needs.
- Monitor inventory, capacity, and demand levels, alerting management of potential stock out issues, and make recommendations to replenish orders in the quickest means available.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects and initiatives and present findings and recommendations to management.
- Collect data, analyze performance, identify problems and develop recommendations which support Supply Chain Management planning and operations.
- Develops analysis to align supply chain management goals.
- Work diplomatically and effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Performing all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- If no degree, three years of relevant experience may be substituted
- Minimum of one-year demand planning/ supply chain experience in relevant industry.
- Proficient in data management and spreadsheet analysis.
- Ability to work closely with multiple channels to align on demand planning activity that drives inventory requirements.
- Professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills that produce desired results.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers which includes coworkers, managers, customers, regulatory agencies and vendors.
- Capable of reading and interpreting information, such as reports, general correspondence and policy guidelines, with the ability to share with others as needed.
- Ability to use a computer and standard business and other work-related software with minimal instruction.
- Excellent active listening, decision-making, team building and customer service abilities.
- Ability to work and prioritize independently with the capacity to collaborate with others.
- Excellent time and organizational abilities with the ability to seek assistance in a professional manner.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied projects simultaneously with minimal supervision while maintaining attention to detail.
- Capable of demonstrating an understanding of, and being sensitive to, serving a culturally diverse customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply newly acquired feedback, skills, and knowledge.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and comply with professional ethics and standards.
- Ability to learn and apply new competencies and information as to enhance individual job performance and make recommendations to the department.
- Strong sense of urgency, accuracy, and follow through.
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member; self-motivating
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Strong Excel analysis skills are preferred
- Flexible, organized, personable; professional attire required.