CyberPower has released an update to our Intelligent PDUs Firmware. Please read on for feature improvement details and a quick link to download the v1.1.1 update.</p?
INTELLIGENT PDU FIRMWARE RELEASE NOTES
PDU31XXX, PDU41XXX, PDU71XXX, PDU81XXX
Version 1.1.1 (Release Date: Jun. 25, 2019)
- Add SNMP OID as follows:
- Support Outlet User feature and Outlet Name setting among Monitored PDU Series.
- Expand account/password up to 63 characters for the Administrator on the Local Account and the SMTP Server.
- Display passwords with five asterisks “*****” instead of originally blank once the password field of SMTP server, SNMPv3 authentication and privacy is set.
- Support load threshold hysteresis.
- Add temperature or humidity value in selected Environment Sensor events.
- Add Firmware update events in the list of System Information.
- PDU would crash after the software “NESSUS” detects and scans the PDU.
- Using Windows NPS RADIUS Server could not login with Administrator.
- Setting the Schedule Once on the Web Interface, the same action might unexpectedly do again after 11 days.
- The E-mail Recipients webpage would not display correctly once the test message is sent to more than one email recipient and DNS server is not functional.
- Setting Gmail authentication on SMTP server would not succeed due to the change of verification method in Google mail Server.
- Webpage is no longer accessible through HTTPS once the handshake between PDU and LDAPS server fails.
- Error message “Key Exchange Fail” appears on the console when users attempt to log in through SSH by PUTTY.
- SMS service is not functional in specific servers with severe standard.
- Special characters are not allowed when setting account/password through console service.
- Using TLS/SSL to verify user’s identity on the SMTP server would get authentication failure when the character length of account is shorter than the character length of password.
- Logging in with wrong level of access if the description attribute of the account is not set in LDAP Server.
- Setting outlet load threshold cannot work through console service.
- Outlet load threshold events are not triggered among Metered-by-Outlet PDU Series.
STOP! A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU START YOUR FIRMWARE UPDATE.
- Updating the firmware may cause the of loss all the notifications/shutdown/sensitivity settings.
- Save your settings by exporting your configuration.
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm CST.
Download link and release notes are available here: https://dl4jz3rbrsfum.cloudfront.net/documents/PDU-LCD-Firmware-History-v111.pdf
Intelligent PDU Firmware detail page: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/software/pdu-lcd-firmware-v1-1-1/