The CyberPower MP1028WWR1 Surge Protector 4-pack is ideal for Home/Office protection. Each unit has 1200 joules of surge protection, 6 swivel outlets, 2 USB charge ports (2.4 Amps shared), and a convenient wall tap design. The surge protectors are ideal for protecting personal computers, phones/fax/modems, printers, stereos, and other electronics. Their two USB charging ports are perfect for keeping tablets, smart phones, and other rechargeable electronics ready to use.
The wall taps in the MP1028WWR1 feature six outlets each, wall tap plug, MOV technology to guard the surge protectors and connected electronics against line abnormalities and lightning surges, while EMI/RFI filters block unwanted line noise. These surge protectors comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and a $75,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- USB Charge Ports Rapidly charge and power USB devices such as tablets (including iPad), smartphones, MP3 players, and other mobile accessories.
- Swivel Outlets The two banks of swivel outlets are perfect for providing power protection and distribution from outlets located in tight spaces, such as behind a bookcase or desk.
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge protector itself.
- EMI/RFI Filters Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Sturdy Case Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions. See warranty for details.
- ISO & Safety Certifications All CyberPower’s manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower’s products are also UL and cUL Listed.
What’s In The Box
Four (4) 1200J, 6 Outlet Swivel, Surge Protector Wall Tap, 2USB 2.4A (Shared), User Manual
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.