The CyberPower M750L medical-grade UPS delivers clean, consistent backup power to sensitive medical equipment in hospitals and healthcare facilities. Designed for use in patient care vicinities, the M750L has been tested to meet all UL 60601-1 requirements, and includes hospital-grade plugs and outlets. The M750L also includes a built-in isolation transformer to minimize the current leakage and eliminate line noise, a tip-resistant mini-tower design, replaceable batteries, and a sealed, spray-resistant LCD panel.
The M750L medical-grade UPS is covered by a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $400,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
NOTE: This UPS is not intended for use in critical care or life support applications.
- Battery Backup Provides power to cover shorter outages and supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails for longer periods of time. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge Protection Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Line Interactive Topology Exists when a UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and overvoltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically regulating low voltages and overvoltages, within defined tolerances, when incoming utility power has minor fluctuations.
- UL 60601-1 Tested Meets all UL 60601-1 requirements necessary for use in patient-care environments.
- Hospital-Grade Plugs & Outlets Offer an added degree of safety and reliability to the input/output connections of hospital-grade equipment.
- Isolation Transformer Minimizes the current leakage and cumulative shock potential of connected equipment to below 100Î¼A (microamps) and helps to alleviate line noise.
- Sealed LCD Screen Resists dirt, debris, and spray, and can withstand repeated cleaning procedures common to patient-care environments.
- Multifunction LCD Panel Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime.
- Ultra Quiet Design Minimizes noise during operation for a quieter patient environment.
- Replaceable Batteries Can be quickly accessed and replaced by a qualified technician. Batteries are hot-swappable to eliminate unnecessary downtime.
- PowerPanel® Business Edition Software Provides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS. Free software download available. See the Resources tab.
- Three-Year Warranty CyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- Connected Equipment Guarantee CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene (ABS), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.