The CSP606U42A Professional Surge Protector from CyberPower offers vital surge suppression for common home and office devices such as computers and electronics. It is designed to provide maximum protection and convenience to a number of devices where wall receptacles are out of reach. The CSP606U42A prevents damaging spikes in energy caused by storms and electrical power from reaching your electronc equipment. It provides 3480 joules of protection, 6 outlets (1 widely spaced for a transformer plug), 2 USB charging ports, and a low profile right-angle, 6-foot braided power cord. Features of the CSP606U42A include safe-fail notification, Microdot LED protected indicator light, and a 15A Power Breaker Switch. The two USB charging ports with 4.2-amp total output are located at the end of the Professional Surge Protector, offering the best possible reach.
- Safe-Fail Protection Power is cut to connected equipment when the unit can no longer provide surge protection.
- Microdot LED Protected Green Indicator Alerts you when surge protection is active.
- Wide-Spaced AC Outlets Accommodates wide-spaced plugs without compromising the access of other outlets.
- USB Ports Two 4.2-amp total output to quickly charge mobile devices.
- Right-Angle Plug Flat, wall-hugging angled plug for tight outlet locations.
- Connected Equipment Guarantee CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions. See warranty for details
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene (ABS), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.