The CyberPower CP685AVRG uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system provides battery backup and surge protection for lightning-induced surges and other power events that can damage electronic equipment. This UPS, with line-interactive topology, uses simulated sine wave output to deliver battery backup to power connected electronics during a utility power failure. The unit has enough runtime to perform a graceful shutdown to protect against the loss of data and damage to valuable desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems.
The CP685AVRG uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently, and it helps to extend the unit’s battery life. CyberPower designed the CP685AVRG to minimize noise for a quieter work environment and run efficiently to reduce power consumption.
With a $125,000 lifetime connected equipment guarantee and a three-year warranty, you can trust CyberPower’s commitment to the quality of this battery backup with surge protection.
- Battery BackupSupplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge ProtectionDiverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Line Interactive TopologyExists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically increasing (boosting) low voltage without using battery power when incoming utility power experiences minor fluctuations.
- Simulated Sine Wave OutputUses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
- GreenPower UPS BypassIs a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
- Ultra Quiet DesignMinimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment.
- Transformer-Spaced OutletsWidely spaced outlets accommodate transformer-based plugs without compromising the access of other outlets.
- PowerPanel® Personal SoftwareProvides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS. Free software download available here.
- ENERGY STARThis model is an ENERGY STAR® certified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system. ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy-efficient products and practices that help save money and protect the environment.
- Three-Year WarrantyCyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- Connected Equipment GuaranteeCyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.