CyberPower has released an update to our Generation 1 Intelligent PDUs Firmware. Please read on for feature improvement details and a quick link to download the v2.2.1 update.
Intelligent LCD PDU Firmware Version 2.2.1 (US Release Date: 11/18/2022)
- Improved compatibility with SSH certificates.
- Resolves an issue using the software NESSUS (detects and scans for vulnerabilities) where the PDU “locks up” and stops working.
- Fixes a reboot issue when sending an email via Office365 SMTP server.
- Corrects a problem for users who cannot login with SSH via PUTTY.
- Resolves an issue where a login-fail event is not recorded when users attempt to login with mismatched IP.
- Repairs an issue with settings for daylight saving time.
- Fixes an issue where SNMP may not fully function when more than one user is set with the same community but with different IP addresses
Supports The Following Models
- PDU15SW8FNET, PDU20SW8FNET, PDU15SWHVIEC8FNET, PDU20SWHVIEC8FNET,
PDU15M8FNET, PDU15MHVIEC8FNET, PDU20MHVIEC8FNET, PDU30SWVHVT24FNET,
PDU20SWVHVT24FNET, PDU20SWVT24FNET, PDU30MVHVT24FNET,
PDU20MVHVT24FNET, PDU20MVT24FNET, PDU15SWV16FNET
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm CST.
Download link and release notes are available here: