CyberPower has released an update to Remote Management Card Firmware for RMCARD 205 and RMCARD 305. See what is new in the notes below and download.
RMCARD 205/305 Firmware Version 1.4.1 (US Release Date: 12/15/2023)
- Adds support for Host Name setting
- Adds commands for Accessory/Environment sensor commands in Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Adds support of an event delay function in all overload related event logs
- Support for ssh-ed25519 hostkey algorithm from SSH Server for improved security
- Add support for IPv6 on the NTP and Syslog server settings
- It now display passwords with asterisks ‘*’ when users log in via Hyper Terminal and Telnet
- Expands the account/password length to up to 31 characters for the Viewer and Outlet User options
- Update the “Date and Time” setting interface to a calendar-style format and extending the setting range from 2015 to 2099
- Now includes the Utility Power Failed Delay and Low Battery Runtime Threshold with the Save and Restore Configuration function.
- Modifications were made to improve some display content
- Updated the SMS Clickatell Service to meet the latest API standard for Clickatell Server
- Resolves an issue with HTTPS not being able to establish a connection when using a self-signed certificate with an RSA 2048-bit key
- Fixes a problem where the RADIUS function is not able to work when the third or fourth digits of the IP address are set to “0”
- Corrects an issue where the RMCARD would send an overload event notice while the UPS operating status was normal
- Stop an issue where DHCP would be enabled intermittently with the OL series UPS
- Fixes an error where the humidity isn’t displayed correctly in the field of Accessory humidity in all related event logs.
- Fixes an issue with the the Save and Restore Configuration function not working when using the Power Device Network Utility 2 (PDNU2) Tool to upload a file
- Corrects an issue with the value of the remaining runtime for Three Phase UPS being displayed incorrectly in PowerPanel Business (PPB)
- Repairs an issue in the Event logs where outlet user names doesn’t work if the outlet user name contains special character ‘$’
- Solves a problem where Event logs via email and trap intermittently lose communication with multiple SNEV001 connected
- Fixes an issue with the Event Action function not being able to work when connecting an environmental sensor to RMCARD installed in an OL series UPS
- Correct a problem with the trap OID when the “Accessory device structure is changed” event occur with 8 environmental sensors connected
- Repairs an issue with the Humidity being recorded at 0% when its 100% RH with ENVIROSENSOR
- Correct the issue with the Low threshold of temperature setting, for environmental sensor, at 33°F instead of 32°F on the configuration webpage
- Fixes an issue with the Total Load on the [Summary->ATS Status] webpage being displayed incorrectly
- Solves an issue with the Accessory information webpage being wrong if users try to update 8 SNEV001 at one time
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm cst.
Download link and release notes are available here: