The Power Device Network Utility 2 is an easy-to-use tool for device IP address discovery and upgrade and configuration of multiple CyberPower network power devices at once. The utility’s device discovery enables users to find the IP address assigned to network connected CyberPower devices across different subnets. The upgrade and configuration utility allows users to scan across multiple subnets, for CyberPower network hardware, to upgrade firmware or upload configuration files.
This utility scans the network for devices with CyberPower media access control (MAC) addresses. By default, all CyberPower network connected devices have DHCP enabled. This utility can also be used to assign static IP addresses once they have been discovered.
- Installation WizardEasy-to-use interface for discovering device IP addresses, upgrade
firmware, and upload configuration files for network connected
CyberPower devices across different subnets.
- Power Device Equipment ListDisplays the MAC address, IP address, subnet mask, gateway, DHCP state,
name, location, up time, and firmware version of each device found in
the network scan.
- Device SetupAllows administrators to enter static IP address, subnet mask, and
gateway to manually assign network settings to each device.
- Upgrade FirmwareUpgrade Firmware function is used to upgrade the firmware on remote
devices across different subnets. You can select a single device or
multiple devices to upgrade their firmware simultaneously.
- Upload ConfigurationUpload Configuration function is used to upload the configuration file
to remote devices across different subnets. You can select a single
device or multiple devices to update the same configuration file.