The Essential Surge Protector B600WSRC2 offers vital surge protection for common home and office devices such as computers and electronics. It prevents spikes in energy caused by storms and electrical power surges from reaching your electronic equipment. The B600WSRC2 provides 900 joules of protection, 6 swivel outlets, and a wall tap plug.
Features of the B600WSRC2 include automatic shutdown, metal oxide varistor (MOV) technology, an EMI/RFI noise filter, and impact-resistant casing. This compact surge suppressor comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and a Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Surge Protection Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Automatic Shutdown Protects connected electronics with the integrated circuit breaker which automatically switches off in the event of an overload that exceeds the model's ability to suppress the signal.
- EMI/RFI Noise Filter Maintains clean power for connected equipment by filtering out electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to improve picture and sound quality.
- Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) Technology Allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surges/spikes through the ground circuit, to safeguard connected electronics and the surge suppressor.
- Swivel Outlets Enhance efficient use of cramped space. The compact model fits neatly in cramped locations.
- Impact-Resistant Casing Ensures maximum durability and prolongs the life of the model.
- Connected Equipment Guarantee CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions. See warranty for details.
What’s In The Box
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene (ABS), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.