A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology and a pre-installed SNMP card, the CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR1500LCDN provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices, and telecom installations requiring Active PFC power source compatibility. The PR1500LCDN uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The RMCARD205, a remote management card that provides remote management and configuration of the UPS via a standard Web browser or network management system (NMS) comes installed. The PR1500LCDN comes with a three-year warranty and a $375,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Battery BackupSupplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge ProtectionDiverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Line Interactive TopologyExists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically increasing (boosting) low voltage without using battery power when incoming utility power experiences minor fluctuations.
- Sine Wave OutputProvides power protection to ENERGY STAR® 6.0 systems with Active PFC power supplies.
- GreenPower UPS Bypass DesignIs a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
- Extendable LCD Control PanelCan be removed and relocated for easy viewing using the attached 4.5 ft. cable. This feature provides easy access to view status or change settings on the UPS when it’s installed in a hard to reach area such as the bottom of a rack, under a desk, in a crowed IT closet, or on the floor.
- PowerPanel® Business Edition SoftwareProvides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power. This software offers remote management functionality. Free software download available. See the Resources tab.
- Cisco CompatibleThis CyberPower UPS system is a Cisco EnergyWise compliant end device.
- Three-Year WarrantyCyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- Connected Equipment GuaranteeCyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
What’s In The Box
UPS System, User Manual, Emergency Power Off Cable (gray), PowerPanel Business Edition Software CD, Serial Interface Cable (DB-9), USB A+B Type Cable, Warranty Registration Card, and Function Setup Guide
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.