A rack/tower convertible UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR1000LCDRT1U provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices, and telecom installations requiring Active PFC power source compatibility. The PR1000LCDRT1U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The PR1000LCDRT1U comes with a three-year warranty and a $400,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Battery BackupSupplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge ProtectionDiverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Line Interactive TopologyExists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically increasing (boosting) low voltage without using battery power when incoming utility power experiences minor fluctuations.
- Sine Wave OutputProvides power protection to ENERGY STAR® 6.0 systems with Active PFC power supplies.
- EMI/RFI Noise FilterMaintains clean power for connected equipment by filtering out electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to improve picture and sound quality.
- GreenPower UPS™ Bypass DesignIs a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
- Multifunction LCD PanelDisplays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime.
- Rack/Tower VersatilityAllows for horizontal rack or vertical tower installation.
- Tamper-Proof Power ButtonMinimizes the chance the UPS can be accidentally turned off.
- Audible AlarmsIdentify when the model is running on battery power if it is overloaded, or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit BreakerInterrupts an electric current in a circuit when the current becomes too high.
- PowerPanel® Business Edition SoftwareProvides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power. This software offers remote management functionality. Free software download available here.
- Cisco CompatibleThis CyberPower UPS system is a Cisco EnergyWise compliant end device.
- Three-Year WarrantyCyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- Connected Equipment GuaranteeCyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene (ABS), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.