A rack/tower convertible UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App Sinewave PR5000LCDRTXL5U provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for corporate servers, department servers, storage appliances, network devices, and telecom installations requiring Active PFC power source compatibility. The PR5000LCDRTXL5U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The PR5000LCDRTXL5U comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Battery BackupSupplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge ProtectionDiverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Data Line ProtectionPrevents power surges that travel through telephone and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Line Interactive TopologyExists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically increasing (boosting) low voltage without using battery power when incoming utility power experiences minor fluctuations.
- Sine Wave OutputProvides power protection to ENERGY STAR® 6.0 systems with Active PFC power supplies.
- GreenPower UPS Bypass DesignIs a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
- Rotatable Multifunction LCD PanelDisplays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime. The rotatable panel is easily readable whether the UPS is rack mounted or standing as a tower.
- Rack/Tower VersatilityAllows for horizontal rack or vertical tower installation.
- PowerPanel® Business Edition SoftwareProvides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power. This software offers remote management functionality. Free software download available here.
- Cisco CompatibleThis CyberPower UPS system is a Cisco EnergyWise compliant end device.
- ENERGY STARThis model is an ENERGY STAR® certified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system. ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy-efficient products and practices that help save money and protect the environment.
- Three-Year WarrantyCyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- Connected Equipment GuaranteeCyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
What’s In The Box
UPS System, Front Panel, 2 Rack Mount Ears (stands), User’s Manual, Set of Rack Mount Rails (left and right), 34 Rack Mount Ear & Rails Screws, 8 Screw Hole Dust Covers, Warranty Registration Card, Emergency Power Off Cable (gray), PowerPanel® Business Edition Software CD, 2 Serial Interface Cables (DB-9), USB A+B Type Cable
PowerPanel Business software download availableÂ here.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.