The CyberPower Smart App Online OL6KRT is a 6U rack/tower UPS with double-conversion. It provides sine wave output to multiple types of critical IT infrastructure requiring seamless power protection. The OL6KRT is generator compatible and delivers consistent 200-240 V power with zero-transfer time. Automatic-bypass ensures connected equipment continues to operate seamlessly when an overload or internal fault is detected.
The OL6KRT features a removable LCD control panel to reposition it in a more convenient location (with optional DB-26 cable), and it has a RMCARD205 pre-installed network card. Smart-battery management charging technology increases battery life by up to 50%. Fast-charge technology helps replenish battery charge from 0-90% in four hours, regardless of the number of Extended Battery Modules (EBM) connected. The energy-saving GreenPower UPS™ ECO Mode allows the UPS to reach up to 96% efficiency to reduce power consumption and thermal dissipation.
This UPS can use the BP240V30ART3U or BP240VL3U01 extended battery module for more runtime. The OL6KRT comes with a three-year warranty (including batteries) and a $300,000 connected equipment guarantee.
- Double-Conversion Topology Provides consistent, clean, and nearly perfect sine wave output power, regardless of the condition of input power. UPS systems with this technology operate on isolated DC power 100% of the time and have a zero-transfer time because they electronically switch to battery (vs. using relays which can take 4-12 ms to switch). Double-conversion UPS systems are designed for high-availability applications, precise output voltage regulation (±2%), generator set compatibility, environments with poor power quality, and other sensitive electronic equipment.
- Sine Wave Output Provides power protection to ENERGY STAR® 6.0 systems with Active PFC power supplies.
- Removable LCD Control Panel Panel displays 24 UPS status readings and allows configuration of 27 operation settings. The onboard event log will record and display the five most recent UPS system events. The LCD control panel can be removed and mounted in a more convenient location, up to ten feet away from the UPS (with optional DB-26 cable). Users can manage, setup, and control various operation settings, can scroll through multiple UPS status readings, and can run select UPS diagnostic tests.
- Multiple Language Options The LCD control panel can be configured to English, Spanish, French, or German for use in multiple countries.
- Extended Battery Module (EBM) Add runtime by connecting more EBMs. The Smart App Online series of UPS systems allow for up to ten EBMs to be connected in a daisy-chain.
- Fast Charge Technology Enables Smart App Online UPS systems with multiple EBMs to charge batteries from 0-90% capacity in four hours. This is possible thanks to the built-in charger in each EBM.
- Smart Battery Management (SBM) Extends the service life of Smart App Online UPS batteries and reduces excessive heat during charge cycles by using a three-stage charging process. The first stage charges the battery to full capacity. The second stage enters float mode. The third stage turns the charger OFF to allow the batteries to naturally discharge (rest) for up to 27 days or until they reach a low-voltage set point. SBM continuously monitors the UPS to restart the charge cycle as needed, ensuring that runtimes are maintained.
- GreenPower UPS™ ECO Mode Improves UPS efficiency up to 96% to reduce electrical and cooling costs.
- Hot-Swappable Batteries Eliminate downtime related to UPS maintenance for continuous power availability.
- Generator Compatible Mode of operation in which the UPS disregards rapid changes in input frequency like those found in the output waveform of some generator sets. This allows the UPS to continue to operate in normal Online Mode vs. switching to Battery Mode when the power source is a generator set.
- Converter Mode Provides the ability to set the UPS output frequency (50 Hz or 60 Hz), regardless of the input frequency. This is beneficial where the connected equipment must operate on a different frequency than provided by local electric utility.
- Local and Remote Management Monitor and manage the UPS system locally via USB or serial connection, or remotely via the pre-installed RMCARD205 network card. Access UPS status, configuration settings, event logs, and status records, and more. User can also setup email notifications.
- Rack or Tower Installation All the hardware accessories to rack mount the UPS in a standard 4-post 19” rack, or install as a tower unit, is included at no extra cost.
- PowerPanel® Business Edition Software A robust and feature rich power monitoring and management tool for physical or virtual environments, PowerPanel Business Edition offers local (Agent) or remote (Client) functionality to automate graceful shutdown of IT equipment. Installing PowerPanel Business Edition Center provides centralized monitoring and management of PPBE Agents and Clients on the local network in addition to all CyberPower devices. PPBE is FREE for download on the Downloads tab above.
- Three-Year Warranty CyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date.
- Connected Equipment Guarantee CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
What’s In The Box
Power Module, Extended Battery Module (EBM), Left & Right Rackmount Rails, Left & Right Hanging Brackets, Phone Cable, USB Communication Cable, Serial Interface Cable (RS-232), NEMA L6-30P to IEC-320-C13 Power Cord, Quick Start Guide, Safety Instructions, Registration Warranty card, PowerPanel Management Software Download Card, (4) Rackmount Ears, Tie Plate, (16) Black M5X7L Flat Head Screws, (24) Black M5X12L Pan Head Screws, (12) Silver M5X6L Pan Head Screws, (16) Plastic Washers (28) Screw Hole Dust Covers, (24) Rubber Pads
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.