CyberPower has released an update to our Three Phase Intelligent LCD PDUs Firmware. Please read on for feature improvement details and a quick link to download the v1.1.0 update.
Three Phase Intelligent LCD PDU Firmware Version 1.1.0 (US Release Date: 5/15/2020)
- Adds support for TLS v1.2
- Improved security feature that requires users to update the username/password after the initial login with the default values.
- Improved support for Gmail notifications.
- Added X-Frame options to the http header for enhanced security.
- Improve the function for “Admin/ Viewer Manager IP” to be on the [System->Management] webpage to support Radius/LDAP.
- Repaired the issue with the login SSH console via Putty version 0.71 or above.
- Fixes an issue with “The Dude” application when it detects and scans the RMCARD with SSH enabled.
- Repairs a login issue that kept redirecting to the login page after the process was completed on the web.
STOP! A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU START YOUR FIRMWARE UPDATE.
- Updating the firmware may cause the of loss all the notifications/shutdown/sensitivity settings.
- Save your settings by exporting your configuration.
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm CST.
Firmware download link and release notes are available here:
Intelligent PDU Firmware detail page: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/software/firmware/3-phase-pdu-lcd-firmware-v110/