CyberPower has released an update to our Intelligent PDUs Firmware. Please read on for feature improvement details and a quick link to download the v1.2.0 update.
Intelligent LCD PDU Firmware Version 1.2.0 (US Release Date: 5/15/2020)
- Adds support for TLS v1.2
- Now supports AutoPing
- Improved security feature that requires users to update the username/password after the initial login with the default values.
- Improved support for Gmail notifications.
- Added X-Frame options to the http header for enhanced security.
- Improve the function for “Admin/ Viewer Manager IP” to be on the [System->Management] webpage to support Radius/LDAP.
- Repaired the issue with the login SSH console via Putty version 0.71 or above.
- Fixes an issue with “The Dude” application when it detects and scans the RMCARD with SSH enabled.
- Repairs a login issue that kept redirecting to the login page after the process was completed on the web.
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm CST.
Firmware download link and release notes are available here:
Intelligent PDU Firmware detail page: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/software/firmware/lcd-pdu-firmware-v120/