CyberPower has released an update to our Intelligent PDUs Firmware. Please read on for feature improvement details and a quick link to download the v1.2.2 update.
Intelligent LCD PDU Firmware Version 1.2.2 (US Release Date: 9/17/2021)
- Support Auto Transfer Switch (ATS) series
- Resolves an issue with the LDAP/RADIUS Server Configuration failing intermittently when the settings are saved as “Skip Test” on the Web Interface
- Allows special characters to be used when setting Schedule Name, Outlet Name, Outlet User Name, and AutoPing Name on the Web Interface
- Fixes an issue where information, on daisy-chained PDU, fails to load on the Daisy Chain webpage
- Solves a problem with messages not popping up to indicate the logout failed after changing the IP information (Subnet Mask, Gateway) on TCP/IPv4 webpage
STOP! A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU START YOUR FIRMWARE UPDATE.
- Updating the firmware may cause the of loss all the notifications/shutdown/sensitivity settings.
- Save your settings by exporting your configuration.
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm CST.
Firmware download link and release notes are available here:
Intelligent PDU Firmware detail page: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/software/firmware/lcd-pdu-firmware-v122/