CyberPower has released an update to our Intelligent PDUs Firmware. Please read on for feature improvement details and a quick link to download the v1.2.3 update.
Intelligent LCD PDU Firmware Version 1.2.3 (US Release Date: 01/21/2022)
- Provides additional options for language in the Web Interface
- German / French / Spanish/Russian / Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese
- Adds support for a RADIUS Server login timeout setting
- Added a Trap Test command line to the Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Improved security by removing the 3DES encryption suite and SHA1 algorithm from SSH Server
- Updated to provide an outlet name in the notifications that apply to a single outlet.
- Resolves an issue with the Save and Restore Configuration function not being able to complete the AutoPing setting
- Fixes an issue with the PDU freezing when users upload a 4096-bit SSH Hostkey
- Resolves an issue with sending email to servers with serve standard.
- Corrects a problem where the changed values aren’t displayed accurately after setting a new Subnet Mask and Gateway on the Web Interface
- Resolves an issue where the SMS Service Provider menu could become unusable if a field on the SMS service page contains a carriage return
- Repairs a problem where the prompt message indicates the reboot failed after users uploaded a certificate on Web Service webpage
- Corrects an issue where a ColdStart Delay setting could lead to an outlet on delay failure
- Updated contents in Help webpage
- Fixes an issue with the LCD turning green briefly when the device is powering up
STOP! A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU START YOUR FIRMWARE UPDATE.
- Updating the firmware may cause the of loss all the notifications/shutdown/sensitivity settings.
- Save your settings by exporting your configuration.
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm CST.
Firmware download link and release notes are available here:
Intelligent PDU Firmware detail page: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/software/firmware/lcd-pdu-firmware-v123/