CyberPower has released an update to PowerPanel® Business Edition. See what is new in the notes below and download.
PPBE 3.4 Release Notes
- Agent supports to gracefully shut down Nutanix infrastructure with VMware hypervisor. Read the Press Release for more details.
- Improved communication with Center and power equipment when there is large amount of power equipment on the monitor list
- Resolved issue with Center sometimes not receiving UPS properties
|Linux 32 bits installer||ppbe340-linux-x86.sh|
|Linux 64 bits installer||ppbe340-linux-x86_64.sh|
|PPBE Agent Virtual Applicance||ppbe340_agent_centos.zip|
|PPBE Client Virtual Applicance||ppbe340_client_centos.zip|
Previous PPBE 3.3 Release Notes
- Agent/Client virtual appliance supports VMware virtual machine (VM) shutdown.
- Agent/Client virtual appliance supports ESXi hostname.
- Center can monitor VMware cluster, vApp, storage.
- Center supports VMware VM migration in a cluster.
- Center supports VMware VM, vApp shutdown and the shutdown of ESXi/VM in shared storage.
- Center supports external command for VMware infrastructure shutdown.
- Agent supports NCL Turn off Runtime Threshold setting for certain UPS models.
- Agent supports to show the information of Extended Battery Module.
- Enhance the dry relay settings in Agent.
- Fix some bugs.
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm cst.