The CyberPower P205UCPDQ brings you power, protection, and versatility – all in one compact unit. Featuring 2 AC power outlets with 1500J of surge protection, 1 USB-A charging port, 1 USB-C charging port, and a 10W wireless Qi charging pad that works with iPhone and Android phones. It’s perfect for desk tops, table tops or other high-traffic areas of the home or office.
USB Charge Ports
Rapidly charge and power USB-A and USB-C devices such as tablets (including iPad), smartphones, MP3 players, and other mobile accessories.
MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor)
MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device, while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge protector itself.
Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
1 Year Limited Warranty
Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions. See warranty for details.
- California residents See Prop 65 WARNINGS.
- Versatile side-facing power outlets help manage power cords.
- 20W PD USB-C Charging Port outputs higher power for fast charging of USB-C enabled small mobile devices. Plus it’s symmetrical, so cords can be inserted either way.
- 2.4A USB-A Charging Port charges USB devices such as tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, and other mobile accessories.
- 10W Qi Charging Surface charges wireless enabled devices such as smartphones and battery banks without the need for charging cables
- 1500J AC Surge Protection diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment plugged into the AC outlets during a power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Flexible Braided Power Cord is abrasion and kink-resistant and fits any style and any space.
- $100,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee
- 1 Year Limited Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions. See warranty for details.