The CyberPower P405UC Surge Protector Strip prevents spikes caused by storms and electrical power surges from reaching your home electronics such as home entertainment equipment, computers, household appliances and small electronics. The P405UC provides 1500 joules of surge protection, 4 AC outlets, 1 USB-C charging port, two USB-A charging ports, and a braided 5-foot power cord with a right-angle plug.
- USB Charge Ports
Rapidly charge and power USB-A and USB-C devices such as tablets (including iPad), smartphones, MP3 players, and other mobile accessories.
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor)
MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge protector itself.
- EMI/RFI Filters
Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Sturdy Case
Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions. See warranty for details.
- ISO & Safety Certifications
All CyberPower’s manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower’s products are also UL and cUL Listed.
- California residents See Prop 65 WARNINGS.
- 15W USB-C Charging Port outputs higher power for fast charging of USB-C enabled small mobile devices. Plus it’s symmetrical, so cords can be inserted either way.
- 3.6A USB-A Charging Ports (shared) charge USB devices such as tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, and other mobile accessories.
- 1500J AC Surge Protection diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment plugged into the AC outlets during a power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Flexible Braided Power Cord is abrasion and kink-resistant and fits any style and any space.
- $100,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee
- 1 Year Limited Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions. See warranty for details.