The CyberPower P3WSUC Wall Tap Surge Protector expands a household outlet to safely and conveniently power several devices from a single location. The wall tap design features swiveling outlets, 3 AC power outlets with 1500J of surge protection, 2 USB-A charging ports and 1 USB-C charging port. The P3WSUC provides peace of mind with 1500 joules of surge protection, safeguarding your connected devices and appliances.
- USB Charge Ports
Rapidly charge and power USB-A and USB-C devices such as tablets (including iPad), smartphones, MP3 players, and other mobile accessories.
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor)
MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge protector itself.
- EMI/RFI Filters
Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Sturdy Case
Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions. See warranty for details.
- ISO & Safety Certifications
All CyberPower’s manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower’s products are also UL and cUL Listed.
- California residents See Prop 65 WARNINGS.
- Two banks of swivel outlets and USB ports provide power protection and distribution for outlets located in tight spaces, such as behind a bookcase or desk.
- Wall Tap design plugs directly into a wall outlet; no power cord required.
- 15W USB-C Charging Port outputs higher power for fast charging of USB-C enabled small mobile devices. Plus it’s symmetrical, so cords can be inserted either way.
- 3.6A USB-A Charging Ports (shared) charge USB devices such as tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, and other mobile accessories.
- 1500J AC Surge Protection diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment plugged into the AC outlets during a power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- $100,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions. See warranty for details.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene (ABS), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.