The CyberPower P3WSUC Wall Tap Surge Protector expands a household outlet to safely and conveniently power several devices from a single location. The wall tap design features swiveling outlets, 3 AC power outlets with 1500J of surge protection, 2 USB-A charging ports and 1 USB-C charging port. The P3WSUC provides peace of mind with 1500 joules of surge protection, safeguarding your connected devices and appliances.
- USB Charge Ports
Rapidly charge and power USB-A and USB-C devices such as tablets (including iPad), smartphones, MP3 players, and other mobile accessories.
- MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor)
MOV technology allows normal current to pass through the device while diverting any surge/spikes through the ground circuit. This safely protects all connected electronics along with the surge protector itself.
- EMI/RFI Filters
Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Sturdy Case
Constructed of impact-resistant material for maximum durability.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions. See warranty for details.
- ISO & Safety Certifications
All CyberPower’s manufacturing facilities are ISO-9001 Quality Tested. CyberPower’s products are also UL and cUL Listed.
- California residents See Prop 65 WARNINGS.
- Two banks of swivel outlets and USB ports provide power protection and distribution for outlets located in tight spaces, such as behind a bookcase or desk.
- Wall Tap design plugs directly into a wall outlet; no power cord required.
- 15W USB-C Charging Port outputs higher power for fast charging of USB-C enabled small mobile devices. Plus it’s symmetrical, so cords can be inserted either way.
- 3.6A USB-A Charging Ports (shared) charge USB devices such as tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, and other mobile accessories.
- 1500J AC Surge Protection diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment plugged into the AC outlets during a power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- $100,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions. See warranty for details.