CyberPower has released an update to our Three Phase Intelligent LCD PDUs Firmware. Please read on for feature improvement details and a quick link to download the v1.1.4 update.
Three Phase Intelligent LCD PDU Firmware Version 1.1.4 (US Release Date: 11/18/2022)
- Adds support for Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Now supports configuration file download via File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Includes support for the following Algorithms:
- Key Exchange:
- Key Exchange:
- Adds Challenge-Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP) to the RADIUS authentication type.
- Event notifications will no longer be supported by Gmail due to a worldwide policy change made with Google OAuth.
- Expands the account and password up to 31 characters for the Viewer and Outlet User.
- Adds support for using HTTP Post Request to submit account and password information on the Web interface.
- Includes support for logging into the PDU via Rebex SSH Client.
- Updated support for Gmail authentication on SMTP server for verification of Google mail server.
- Supports the SMS Service Provider function for Clickatell accounts created after 2016.
- Remove 3DES encryption suite from SSL ciphers for improved security.
- Remove TLS V1.0 Protocol from SSL Server for improved security.
- Now displays an error message when Viewer account and password length is more than 15 characters in Command Line Interface (CLI).
- The prompt to log out message is displayed when changing the IP information (IP address, Subnet Mask and Gateway) in Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Supports Save and Restore Configuration function for RADIUS Authentication Type.
- Removes 3DES encryption suite and SHA1 algorithm from SSH Server for improved security.
- Provides outlet name in notifications on a single outlet.
- Displays the TCP/IPv4 Subnet Mask and Gateway on the LCD for local management.
- Changes the TCP/IPv4 Subnet Mask from 255.255.255.0 to 255.255.0.0.
- Resolves an issue when it failed to follow the setting of Admin Manager IP when using FTP.
- Solves a problem with the outlet user failing to login when using LDAP Server.
- Fixes an issue with the login for the outlet user not being able to control the first outlet number, which is defined in the description, when using LDAP Server.
- Repairs an issue with the outlet username, of the last logged-in user, being incorrectly displayed in the field of the outlet user name for all related event logs.
- Fixes an issue where the PDU failed to set Clickatell as SMS Service Provider.
- Resolves an issue where the PDU failed to send email to specific servers with severe standard.
- Fixes a problem where the email reception time does not match the event time in a Daylight-Saving Time (DST) zone.
- Fixes an issue where the PDU failed to set Viewer Manager IP with subnet mask in Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Solves an issue where the PDU failed to login via HTTPS with Safari and Opera Web Browser.
- Resolve a problem where the LDAP/RADIUS Server Configuration may fail when settings are saved as “Skip Test” on the Web Interface.
- Repairs an issue with manual settings for daylight saving time.
- Solves an issue where special characters are not allowed when setting Schedule Name, Outlet Name, and Outlet User Name on the Web Interface.
- Fixes a problem with the PDU locking up when users upload 4096-bit SSH Hostkey.
- Resolves a problem where the outlet username is incorrectly displayed in the field of Outlet User Login/Logout event logs when the outlet username has special characters.
- Solve an issue where the changed values aren’t displayed in the field accordingly after setting new Subnet Mask and Gateway on the Web Interface.
- Fixes an issue with a ColdStart Delay setting that may lead to outlet on delay failure.
- Correct the contents on the Help webpage.
- Fixes an issue where the PDU failed to quit the event log in Command Line Interface via serial port.
- Corrects an issue where the PDU Failed to restore Outlet Power Off Delay with the function of Restore Configuration.
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm CST.
Firmware download link and release notes are available here: