CyberPower has released an update to our Intelligent PDUs Firmware. Please read on for feature improvement details and a quick link to download the v1.2.1 update.
Intelligent LCD PDU Firmware Version 1.2.1 (US Release Date: 4/16/2021)
- The following SSH Algorithms are supported:
- Kex exchange
- Kex exchange
- Added the Challenge-Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP) to the RADIUS authentication type.
- Support of SMS Service Provider function for Clickatell accounts created after 2016.
- Adds an error message when the Viewer account/password length is more than 15 characters in the Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Adds a log-out message when changing the IP information (IP address, Subnet Mask, and Gateway) in the Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Improve support using HTTP Post Request to submit account/password information on the Web interface.
- Updated support for Gmail authentication on SMTP server for verification of Google mail server.
- Remove 3DES encryption suite from SSL ciphers for improved security.
- Remove TLS V1.0 Protocol from SSL Server for improved security.
- Provides support for logging into the RMCARD via Rebex SSH Client.
- Fixes issue that resulted in a failure to follow the setting of Admin Manager IP when using FTP.
- Resolves an issue where the PDU failed to set Clickatell as SMS Service Provider.
- Fixes issue of the PDU failing to send email to specific servers with severe standard.
- Resolves an issue with the email reception time not matching the event time in the Daylight-Saving Time (DST) zone.
- Corrected an issue with being able to set the Viewer Manager IP with subnet mask in the Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Solves a problem with the PDU failing to login when using LDAP Server.
- Solves a problem with the PDU login and not being able to control the first outlet number defined when using LDAP Server.
- Fixes an issue with the user name of the last logged-in user being incorrectly displayed in the field of user name in all related event logs.
- Corrects an issue where executing specific commands on Command Line Interface (CLI) would lead to an unexpected reboot.
STOP! A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU START YOUR FIRMWARE UPDATE.
- Updating the firmware may cause the of loss all the notifications/shutdown/sensitivity settings.
- Save your settings by exporting your configuration.
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm CST.
Firmware download link and release notes are available here:
Intelligent PDU Firmware detail page: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/software/firmware/lcd-pdu-firmware-v121/