CyberPower has released an update to Remote Management Card Firmware for RMCARD205 and RMCARD305. See what is new in the notes below and download.
RMCARD 205/305 Firmware Version 1.3.0 (US Release Date: 5/15/2020)
- Adds support for TLS v1.2
- New commands were added to the Command Line Interface(CLI) : SNMP settings, ATS Control, Trap Receiver, viewer account enable/disable, and reset SSH Hostkey to default.
- Updated support for setting LDAP Authentication Mode with “Accredited User”, “By Logon User”, and LDAP Authorization Mode with “By Group”.
- Improved security feature that requires users to update the username/password after the initial login with the default values.
- Improved support for Gmail notifications.
- Support for Hostkey uploads via Secure Copy Protocol (SCP).
- Added support for setting the range of the Periodical Battery Test for OL series UPS, in Japan, to 1 year.
- Added X-Frame options to the http header for enhanced security.
- Updated to display the measured value for notification events when the temperature or humidity is above/below the thresholds.
- Added support for the format of the domain name in LDAP/RADIUS server fields.
- Updated with the options of “return” and “exit” in the console menu mode.
- Update UPS configuration OID as follows:
- Repaired the issue with the login SSH console via Putty version 0.71 or above.
- Fixes an issue with “The Dude” application when it detects and scans the RMCARD with SSH enabled.
- Corrects OID value for a Trap event when Source A fails.
- Aligns the OID value of “atsStatusRedundancyState” with its definition.
- Repairs a login issue that kept redirecting to the login page after the process was completed on the web.
STOP! A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU START YOUR FIRMWARE UPDATE.
- Updating the firmware may cause the of loss all the notifications/shutdown/sensitivity settings.
- Save your settings by exporting your configuration.
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm cst.
Firmware download link and release notes are available here:
RMCARD205 details are available here: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/ups/hardware/rmcard205/
RMCARD305 details are available here: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/ups/hardware/rmcard305/