CyberPower has released an update to Remote Management Card Firmware for RMCARD205 and RMCARD305. See what is new in the notes below and download.
RMCARD 205/305 Firmware Version 1.3.1 (US Release Date: 10/16/2020)
- The following SSH Algorithms are supported:
- Kex exchange
- Kex exchange
- Added the Challenge-Handshake Authentication Protocol (CHAP) to the RADIUS authentication type.
- Improved support for the on/off switching control on UPS that has the Critical Outlet Bank feature.
- Updated support for the status display of the ATS Output Load Current, ATS Output Load Wattage and UPS Output Current with PowerPanel Business (PPB) Remote 4.4.0 or above.
- Add the description “Self Test On the UPS Startup” to the web Interface help page.
- Added support for using HTTP Post Request to submit account/password information on the web interface.
- Provides support for logging into the RMCARD via Rebex SSH Client.
- Updated the descriptions for the command “atsoltcfg” in Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Corrects an issue with the RMCARD failing to connect with PowerPanel Business (PPB) Remote when using with OR Series UPS.
- Fixes an intermittent problem with the UPS/ATS SNMP OID not getting information after RMCARD reboots.
STOP! A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU START YOUR FIRMWARE UPDATE.
- Updating the firmware may cause the of loss all the notifications/shutdown/sensitivity settings.
- Save your settings by exporting your configuration.
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm cst.
Firmware download link and release notes are available here:
RMCARD205 details are available here: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/ups/hardware/rmcard205/
RMCARD305 details are available here: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/ups/hardware/rmcard305/