CyberPower has released an update to Remote Management Card Firmware for RMCARD205 and RMCARD305. See what is new in the notes below and download.
RMCARD 205/305 Firmware Version 1.3.3 (US Release Date: 02/19/2021)
- Support of SMS Service Provider function for Clickatell accounts created after 2016.
- Adds an error message when the Viewer account/password length is more than 15 characters in the Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Adds a log-out message when changing the IP information (IP address, Subnet Mask, and Gateway) in the Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Updated support for Gmail authentication on SMTP server for verification of Google mail server.
- Remove 3DES encryption suite from SSL ciphers for improved security.
- Remove TLS V1.0 Protocol from SSL Server for improved security.
- Corrects an issue with logging into the web interface via Safari and Opera web browser.
- Fixes issue that resulted in a failure to follow the setting of Admin Manager IP when using FTP.
- Corrects an error with the RMCARD unexpectedly sending the “Low Battery” and “Return from Low Battery” event when the UPS is in Line Mode.
- Resolves an issue where the card failed to set Clickatell as SMS Service Provider.
- Fixes issue of the card failing to send email to servers with specific date format requirements.
- Resolves an issue with the email reception time not matching the event time in the Daylight-Saving Time (DST) zone.
- Corrected an issue with being able to set the Viewer Manager IP with subnet mask in the Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Solves a problem of an ATS PDU failing to login when using LDAP Server.
- Solves a problem of an ATS PDU login and not being able to control the first outlet number defined when using LDAP Server.
- Fixes an issue with the user name of the last logged-in user being incorrectly displayed in the field of the user name in all related event logs.
STOP! A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU START YOUR FIRMWARE UPDATE.
- Updating the firmware may cause the of loss all the notifications/shutdown/sensitivity settings.
- Save your settings by exporting your configuration.
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm cst.
Firmware download link and release notes are available here:
RMCARD205 details are available here: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/ups/hardware/rmcard205/
RMCARD305 details are available here: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/ups/hardware/rmcard305/