CyberPower has released an update to Remote Management Card Firmware for RMCARD205 and RMCARD305. See what is new in the notes below and download.
RMCARD 205/305 Firmware Version 1.3.5 (US Release Date: 01/21/2022)
- Added a Trap Test command line to the Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Improved security by removing the 3DES encryption suite and SHA1 algorithm from SSH Server.
- Added support to the Reset SSL Certificate and SSH Hostkey by removing the jumper from the reset pins when there is a Firmware/Data version mismatch.
- Fixes an issue with the RMCARD freezing when users upload a 4096-bit SSH Hostkey.
- Corrects the OID value of the UPS Output Status when UPS is in ECO Mode.
- Resolves an issue with sending email to servers with serve standard.
- Fixes a problem with the Model Name, on the Web Interface, being displayed incorrectly for Three Phase UPS.
- Resolves an issue with displaying the correct outlet username, that includes special characters, in the Outlet User Login/Logout events log.
- Corrects a problem where the changed values aren’t displayed accurately after setting a new Subnet Mask and Gateway on the Web Interface.
- Fixes an error where models, that do not support Battery Replacement, will display the UPS Battery Replacement Date field on the Command Line Interface (CLI).
STOP! A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU START YOUR FIRMWARE UPDATE.
- Updating the firmware may cause the of loss all the notifications/shutdown/sensitivity settings.
- Save your settings by exporting your configuration.
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm cst.
Firmware download link and release notes are available here:
RMCARD205 details are available here: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/ups/hardware/rmcard205/
RMCARD305 details are available here: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/ups/hardware/rmcard305/