CyberPower has released an update to Remote Management Card Firmware for RMCARD400. See what is new in the notes below and download.
RMCARD400 Firmware Version 1.0.3 (US Release Date: 8/18/2023)
- Support added for the configuration file, event logs file, and status records file to be download via File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
- Host name setting has been added.
- Support for HTTPS using TLSv1.3 was added and SSLv3.0, TLSv1.0, and TLSv1.1 has been removed.
- Updated to display the information from the SNEV001 in PowerPanel Business (PPB).
- The ability to add SSH Hostkey upload via Secure Copy Protocol (SCP) was added. .
- Resolves an issue with the [Enable DHCP] setting under [System->TCP/IPv4] intermittently becoming disabled.
- Fixes a problem with the SNEV001 information being displayed incorrectly on the [Accessory] webpage when more than 5 devices are connected
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm CST.
Download link and release notes are available here: