CyberPower has released an update to Remote Management Card Firmware for RMCARD205 and RMCARD 305. See what is new in the notes below and download.
RMCARD 205/305 Firmware Version 1.1.6
- Add the SNMP OID as follows :
- Displays the UPS output wattage information via the following ways:
- Check the Load field on the UPS status webpage.
- Get the SNMP OID upsAdvanceOutputPower
- Displays passwords with five asterisks “*****” instead of blank once the password field of the SNMPv3 authentication and privacy are set.
- Modify the hint for the quit command to “q” in the “eventlog show” for Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Implement the SNMP OID upsAdvanceBatteryVoltage (Not including the OR series UPS)
- The RMCARD serial number would display 12 zeros in a row after the RMCARD is reset to the default settings.
- The E-mail Recipients webpage would not display correctly once the test message is sent to more than one recipient and the DNS server was not functional.
STOP! A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU START YOUR FIRMWARE UPDATE.
- Updating the firmware may cause the of loss all the notifications/shutdown/sensitivity settings.
- Save your settings by exporting your configuration.
Download link and release notes are available here:
RMCARD 205 FIRMWARE
RMCARD 305 FIRMWARE
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm cst.