CyberPower has released an update to Remote Management Card Firmware for RMCARD205 and RMCARD 305. See what is new in the notes below and download.
RMCARD 205/305 Firmware Version 1.2.0
- Supports PowerPanel Business (PPB) Remote Module 4.2.0 or above.
- Supports setting for “Low Battery Runtime Threshold” on Smart App Sinewave (PR) Series and Smart App Online (OL) Series UPS Systems.
- Supports downloading Diagnostic Information on the RMCARD205/305 SNMP Card.
- Corrects an issue with the management software intermittently displaying an incorrect device type as a “UPS” when the RMCARD205 is installed in an ATS PDU and connected to PowerPanel Business (PPB) Software.
- Corrects an issue where the Administrator fails to login, when using Windows AD Server with certain attribute settings.
- Allows special characters to be used when setting a SMTP server account/password on the Web Interface
- Allows special characters to be used when setting a SNMPv3 authentication password and privacy password on the Web Interface.
- Fixes an issue with the description of syslog help with Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Fixes the format for a Syslog message displaying information for a year.
- Corrects the value of the battery voltage OID for Three Phase UPS Systems.
- Fixes an issue with the RMCARD rebooting unexpectedly when the RADIUS Shared Secret setting is more than 19 characters on the Web Interface.
- Corrects an issue with Daylight Saving Time (DST) in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Fixes an issue with E-mail notification not being unavailable when SMTP server address length is more than 32 characters.
- Fixes an issue for a login failure happening intermittently when the communication between RMCARD and UPS is lost.
- Corrects an intermittent issue with a connection error to PowerPanel Business (PPB) Remote Software when using Command Line Interface (CLI).
STOP! A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU START YOUR FIRMWARE UPDATE.
- Updating the firmware may cause the of loss all the notifications/shutdown/sensitivity settings.
- Save your settings by exporting your configuration.
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm cst.
Firmware download link and release notes are available here:
RMCARD205 details are available here: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/software/firmware/rmcard205-firmware-v120/