CyberPower has released an update to Remote Management Card Firmware for RMCARD205 and RMCARD 305. See what is new in the notes below and download.
RMCARD 205/305 Firmware Version 1.2.0
- Supports PowerPanel Business (PPB) Remote Module 4.2.0 or above.
- Supports setting for “Low Battery Runtime Threshold” on Smart App Sinewave (PR) Series and Smart App Online (OL) Series UPS Systems.
- Supports downloading Diagnostic Information on the RMCARD205/305 SNMP Card.
- Corrects an issue with the management software intermittently displaying an incorrect device type as a “UPS” when the RMCARD205 is installed in an ATS PDU and connected to PowerPanel Business (PPB) Software.
- Corrects an issue where the Administrator fails to login, when using Windows AD Server with certain attribute settings.
- Allows special characters to be used when setting a SMTP server account/password on the Web Interface
- Allows special characters to be used when setting a SNMPv3 authentication password and privacy password on the Web Interface.
- Fixes an issue with the description of syslog help with Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Fixes the format for a Syslog message displaying information for a year.
- Corrects the value of the battery voltage OID for Three Phase UPS Systems.
- Fixes an issue with the RMCARD rebooting unexpectedly when the RADIUS Shared Secret setting is more than 19 characters on the Web Interface.
- Corrects an issue with Daylight Saving Time (DST) in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Fixes an issue with E-mail notification not being unavailable when SMTP server address length is more than 32 characters.
- Fixes an issue for a login failure happening intermittently when the communication between RMCARD and UPS is lost.
- Corrects an intermittent issue with a connection error to PowerPanel Business (PPB) Remote Software when using Command Line Interface (CLI).
Questions? Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm cst.
Firmware download link and release notes are available here:
RMCARD205 details are available here: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/product/software/firmware/rmcard205-firmware-v120/