CyberPower has released an update to PowerPanel® Personal Windows.
PowerPanel Personal v2.2.1 for Windows Release Notes
- UPS hardware event logs are now available
- Added new language options. Spanish, Polish, and Czech languages were added to PowerPanel Personal
- Updates to the descriptions used for the model number information to make them easier to identify
- The update corrects an issue with specific event logs being sent out multiple times when they should only be sent once
Note: previous release of PowerPanel® Personal was v2.2.0
STOP! A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU START YOUR UPDATE.
- Updating the software may cause the of loss all the notifications/shutdown/sensitivity settings.
- Save your settings by taking pictures or screen shots of your configuration and settings.
- We recommend uninstalling the previous version of the software before you install the next version.
Details and download links for specific operating systems available here: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/products/software/power-panel-personal/
- PowerPanel Personal for Windows
Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm CST.