CyberPower has released an update to PowerPanel® Personal Windows and Mac.
PowerPanel® Personal 2.3.0 for Windows and Mac Release Notes
- A software update option was added to the “About” page
- Updated the PowerPanel Cloud connection function on the “Advanced” page
- Upgraded to include up to 5000 event logs
- Added an icon (trash can) for users to be able to manually delete log events
- Includes support for macOS 11.0.1
- Resolves issues with macOS:
- Fixes a PPP pop-up problem after starting the computer
- Repairs a random and unexpected disconnection issue
- Fixes an issue with application not showing power failure events.
- Solves an issue with being automatically offline
- Fixes the issue with a lag in response when the data on the event log is large
- Resolves an issue for a scheduled on/off action
Note: previous release of PowerPanel® Personal for Windows was v2.2.2 and Mac was v2.2.2
STOP! A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES BEFORE YOU START YOUR UPDATE.
- Updating the software may cause the of loss all the notifications/shutdown/sensitivity settings.
- Save your settings by taking pictures or screenshots of your configuration and settings.
- We recommend uninstalling the previous version of the software before you install the next version.
Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm CST.
Details and download links for specific operating systems available here: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/products/software/power-panel-personal/
- PowerPanel Personal for Windows
- File Name: ppp_windows_2_3_2.exe
- MD5: 91A440D9FB436389CECF6E00255022B2
- PowerPanel Personal for macOS
- File Name: ppp_macos_2_3_2.dmg
- MD5: F12E21716D77D3318F97BBF0F74E8428