CyberPower has released an update to PowerPanel® Personal Windows and Mac.
PowerPanel® Personal 2.5.1 for Windows and Mac Release Notes
- Tested and approved by Apple verification for installing on a device using Mac OS.
- Security updates were made to ensure continued safe operation.
- The online update procedure has been optimized.
- Fixed an issue with communication between the host computer and UPS.
- Issues with energy reporting are resolved.
- Other minor updates/fixes implemented.
- Note: Older versions of PowerPanel Personal (v2.4.8 and older using .dmg file types) must be uninstalled before installing the new version v2.5.0.
Note: previous release of PowerPanel® Personal for Windows was v2.4.8 and Mac was v2.4.8
Contact Tech Support Monday through Friday from 7am– 6pm CST.
Details and download links for specific operating systems available here: https://www.cyberpowersystems.com/products/software/power-panel-personal/
- PowerPanel Personal for Windows
- File Name: ppp_windows_v2.5.1.exe
- MD5: 9F06B1E8831EC05653562B440DA569F9
- PowerPanel Personal for Mac
- File Name: ppp_mac_v2.5.1.pkg
- MD5: 5CE45C5BE9FD37608052AA9ED32AF3A5