Filter by Topic
Show Filters

What plugs come with the CyberPower universal travel adapters?

FAQ Category:

CyberPower universal travel adapters include the following plug types:

  • Type A: Mainly used in the USA, Canada, Mexico & Japan
  • Type C: Commonly used in Europe, South America & Asia
  • Type G: Mainly used in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Malta, Malaysia & Singapore
  • Type I: Mainly used in Australia, New Zealand, China & Argentina

Detailed information about plugs, sockets, and standards by country can be found on the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) website.*

*CyberPower Systems is not responsible for the accuracy of third-party data.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No