Problem: No AC output – Red LED lit.
- DC input is below 11 Vdc / Over 15 Vdc
- Short circuit.
- Power inverter is hot.
- Check your battery volts and recharge or replace the battery.
- Disconnect the load
- Reduce the load.
- Disconnect the load and operate the power inverter for a few minutes.
Problem: No AC output – Green LED not lit.
- Bad connection or wiring
- Fuse is blown
- Tighten all DC connections.
- Check fuse and replace or Call Service.
Problem: Motorized power tool will not operate.
- Excessive startup load. If the startup load exceeds the power inverter’s peak load capability it will not work.
- Disconnect the load until the power inverter operates normally and connect the load again.
The PowerTrip series include the CPS240PAU, CPS480TG2UB, and the CPS480TG2U.